- Pathways Academy is a values-driven school where children with unique learning and emotional differences excel academically and socially.
- Pathways Academy is committed to teaching diverse learners with specific research-based strategies that best allow them to learn and retain information.
- Equal in importance to our school's commitment to promoting each student's academic achievement is our commitment to nurture the development of social skills and each child's sense of worth and well-being.
- Our school is a family of learners who respect each other's strengths and challenges.
- We support and care for each other just as we would want to be treated.
- The result is a group of energetic and enthusiastic students and faculty who look forward to lifelong learning and compassionate missions of service to others and their communities.
- Our mission is to provide a loving, nurturing, learning environment that maximizes each child's opportunities to succeed both academically and socially.
- Through an ongoing identification of each child's unique learning profiles, we build upon each child's strengths and delineate his or her learning weaknesses so that we can individualize evidence-based teaching and learning strategies best suited for each child.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Autism/ADHD|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,500|
|Tuition Notes||Significant scholarship money available to students based on family need. Please contact us for more information.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Jan Secunda|
- Pathways Academy admits students without regard to religion, race, color, creed, gender, gender identification, disability, age, sexual orientation or ethnic background.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlbuquerqueGrades: 2-11 | 37 students
8600 Academy Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 550 students
4000 Bosque School Road Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 105 students
5310 Sequoia Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
AlbuquerqueGrades: K-12 | 65 students
6013 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
AlbuquerqueGrades: K-3 | 16 students
415 Cedar St Se
Albuquerque, NM 87106
This school has been amazing! My son has asperger's, dyslexia, sensory processing disorder, and scotopic sensitivity. When I pulled him out of public school in the eighth grade he was at a Kindergarten reading level, and third grade math level, and hated school. He is now at grade level for math, an eighth grade reading level and loves school! They provide the small individualized attention he needs, and he has flourished academically and socially!
- Posted by Parent - morac