Peace Lutheran Preschool/Pre-K
- We believe that children are valued members of God's family who benefit by being respected, loved, nurtured and led by caring, compassionate and highly qualified adults.
- Children need time to ponder, experiment, discover and grow in an unhurried and accepting atmosphere.
- We take care to insure our school enhances these important years of development, providing opportunities to learn through play, experiences and interactions.
- Our program is designed to provide spiritual, physical, cognitive, social/emotional and creative experiences at the developmental level of the young child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(We do fun, we do messy!)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on full time/part-time and number of days per week|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Beth M. Howland|
- Our preschool and pre-k programs are flexible and varied, offering half-day or full-day of laughing, learning, listening and interacting which leads to exciting adventures on the path of a lifetime to the love of learning. Our experienced and highly-educated teachers and aides plan for the needs and abilities of each individual child in their classes. Provision is made for experimentation, exploration, hypothesizing and discovery through creative activities where children develop self-confidence and trust as they acquire skills necessary for personal experession and positive social interaction. We believe children benefit when school and family work together to promote learning, care and trust.
- People that viewed Peace Lutheran Preschool/Pre-K also viewed these schools: Flagstaff Cooperative Preschool.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flagstaff Grades: PK-K | 200 students
850 N Bonito Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
(928)779-1441 2.4 PK-K
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.