Peace Lutheran School & Childcare
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Enrollment: 102 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The mission of Peace Lutheran School is to help God's children know Jesus as their Savior, to guide and encourage them in the practice and witness of their faith through a quality, Christ-centered education. The purpose of Peace Lutheran School is to provide an education for children from a Scriptural point of view. Peace provides this education so that the children may, through God's Word and Spirit know God and His forgiving love which He extends through His Son, Jesus Christ, grow in self-understanding and self-acceptance, relate responsibly to God's creation by acquiring knowledge and understanding, develop talents and skills for responsible living and Christian service. Peace Lutheran School will provide teaching, learning, and other experiences to enable children to learn and master the basic skills of reading, writing, and mathematics, to learn about the world around them through the study of science, art, music; to learn more about themselves and their capabilities through health and physical.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Peace Lutheran School & Childcare?
The application deadline for Peace Lutheran School & Childcare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Peace Lutheran School & Childcare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards