5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (951) 770-6140
- Pechanga School's mission is to ensure that each child develops a foundation for success through the development of a healthy self-esteem by means of participating in a rich learning environment.
- We provide an educational program that is academically, culturally, and socially appropriate for each student.
- To nurture independent productive thinkers with exceptional social skills that will enable our children to become productive members of the Pechanga Indian Reservation, as well as of the greater community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||92 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Pechanga School is Rancho Christian School (3.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temecula Grades: PK-K | 167 students
32220 Temecula Pkwy
Temecula, CA 92592
(951) 303-3055 4.1 PK-K
- Temecula Grades: NS-PK | 39 students
42690 Margarita Rd
Temecula, CA 92589
(951) 693-0381 5.9 NS-PK
I am a grandparent of pechanga school children. I love this school, my grandkids are learning all the requirements and their heritage and language. Also their traditions so they are not lost
- Posted by Parent - Tmasi
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.