Perrine SDA Elementary School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Perrine SDA School is a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian School, serving grades Pre-K4-Grade 8, located in Southwest Miami-Dade County.
- PSDA School was established in 1996 with a vision to provide quality Christian education for the church and community. Twenty years later, PSDAS continues to guide students in developing meaningful relationships with God, peers, family, church and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Some discounts available.|
|Admissions Director||Bernita Mitchell|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Interpretive Sign Language Group, Perrine SDA Drama Team Interpretive Sign Language Group,|
Perrine SDA Drama Team,
- OUR MISSION The mission of PSDA School is to provide a Christ-centered environment in which youth maygrow spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially. In harmony with this purpose, students will be provided with the opportunity to pursue general study programs which will prepare them for life- long learning and provide more enriched and productive lives in the service of God, the church, and their fellowmen.
- ' Our students are able to learn in a safe Christian environment, which provides minimal distractions and thus enhances the learning potential
- ' All our teachers are certified and have specialized training to meet the needs of children in our fast-changing society.
- We have a smaller class size, which promotes one on one interaction. Our students receive more individualized instruction.
- Academic Excellence: Performing Arts- Music, Band, Drama/Speech, Science
- Southeastern Conference Spelling Bee 99-03, 06,&15
- Miami Dade Spelling Bee 2001
- Blended learning with Miami Cultural Arts center & Miami Dade College
- Healthy Lifestyles Completion finalist
- Duke University Talent Identification Program inductees.
- Southeastern Conference annual Science Fair Winners
- People that viewed Perrine SDA Elementary School also viewed these schools: Atala Montessori School For Creative Expression.
Perrine SDA School serves a great purpose in the community. The students who attend this school are bright, attentive , and well rounded. The teachers are caring and believe that all children can learn. Therefore much thought is put into planning each lesson. The children who attend the school are also engaged in community service. Test scores are high which signify much teaching and understanding the content. I would recommend this school to any parent.
- Posted by Parent - milta
Hello I am an English teacher from Seventh Day Adventist Christian School in Brasil, and I would like to know teachers in the USA. God bless you Marleide Mota
- Posted by Teacher - marle
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.