Perrine SDA Elementary School
Perrine SDA School is a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian School, serving grades Pre-K4-Grade 8, located in Southwest Miami-Dade County.
PSDA School was established in 1996 with a vision to provide quality Christian education for the church and community. Twenty years later, PSDAS continues to guide students in developing meaningful relationships with God, peers, family, church and community.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Students: 34 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Mild learning differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Some discounts available.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Interpretive Sign Language Group, Perrine SDA Drama Team
- OUR MISSION The mission of PSDA School is to provide a Christ-centered environment in which youth maygrow spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially. In harmony with this purpose, students will be provided with the opportunity to pursue general study programs which will prepare them for life- long learning and provide more enriched and productive lives in the service of God, the church, and their fellowmen.
- ' Our students are able to learn in a safe Christian environment, which provides minimal distractions and thus enhances the learning potential
- ' All our teachers are certified and have specialized training to meet the needs of children in our fast-changing society.
- We have a smaller class size, which promotes one on one interaction. Our students receive more individualized instruction.
- Academic Excellence: Performing Arts- Music, Band, Drama/Speech, Science
- Southeastern Conference Spelling Bee 99-03, 06,&15
- Miami Dade Spelling Bee 2001
- Blended learning with Miami Cultural Arts center & Miami Dade College
- Healthy Lifestyles Completion finalist
- Duke University Talent Identification Program inductees.
- Southeastern Conference annual Science Fair Winners
This school is an awesome school! My children really fit in well there. The teachers love on my children and they really do show the children the love of Christ!!
Excellent school, great student to teacher ratio. The classroom sizes are small. Each child get individual attention. The staff is very dedicated to their students.
Perrine SDA School serves a great purpose in the community. The students who attend this school are bright, attentive , and well rounded. The teachers are caring and believe that all children can learn. Therefore much thought is put into planning each lesson. The children who attend the school are also engaged in community service. Test scores are high which signify much teaching and understanding the content. I would recommend this school to any parent.
Hello I am an English teacher from Seventh Day Adventist Christian School in Brasil, and I would like to know teachers in the USA. God bless you Marleide Mota
Endorse Perrine SDA Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?