Perrine SDA Elementary School
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Perrine SDA School is a Seventh-Day Adventist Christian School, serving grades Pre-K4-Grade 8, located in Southwest Miami-Dade County.
- PSDA School was established in 1996 with a vision to provide quality Christian education for the church and community. Twenty years later, PSDAS continues to guide students in developing meaningful relationships with God, peers, family, church and community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Some discounts available.|
|Admissions Director||Bernita Mitchell|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Interpretive Sign Language Group, Perrine SDA Drama Team|
- OUR MISSION The mission of PSDA School is to provide a Christ-centered environment in which youth maygrow spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially. In harmony with this purpose, students will be provided with the opportunity to pursue general study programs which will prepare them for life- long learning and provide more enriched and productive lives in the service of God, the church, and their fellowmen.
- ' Our students are able to learn in a safe Christian environment, which provides minimal distractions and thus enhances the learning potential
- ' All our teachers are certified and have specialized training to meet the needs of children in our fast-changing society.
- We have a smaller class size, which promotes one on one interaction. Our students receive more individualized instruction.
- Academic Excellence: Performing Arts- Music, Band, Drama/Speech, Science
- Southeastern Conference Spelling Bee 99-03, 06,&15
- Miami Dade Spelling Bee 2001
- Blended learning with Miami Cultural Arts center & Miami Dade College
- Healthy Lifestyles Completion finalist
- Duke University Talent Identification Program inductees.
- Southeastern Conference annual Science Fair Winners
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Perrine SDA Elementary School also viewed these schools: Atala Montessori School For Creative Expression.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Homestead Grades: PK-8 | 144 students
240 N Krome Ave
Homestead, FL 33030
(786)738-1210 12.3 PK-8
This school is an awesome school! My children really fit in well there. The teachers love on my children and they really do show the children the love of Christ!!
- Posted by Parent - Miche
Excellent school, great student to teacher ratio. The classroom sizes are small. Each child get individual attention. The staff is very dedicated to their students.
- Posted by Parent - Mom
Perrine SDA School serves a great purpose in the community. The students who attend this school are bright, attentive , and well rounded. The teachers are caring and believe that all children can learn. Therefore much thought is put into planning each lesson. The children who attend the school are also engaged in community service. Test scores are high which signify much teaching and understanding the content. I would recommend this school to any parent.
- Posted by Parent - milta
Hello I am an English teacher from Seventh Day Adventist Christian School in Brasil, and I would like to know teachers in the USA. God bless you Marleide Mota
- Posted by Teacher - marle
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.