Phenix Christian School
- The Phenix City Public Schools provide a quality educational program for approximately 5,500 students of all ages.
- With one K4 Head Start center, six elementary schools, one intermediate school, one junior high school, and one high school, we pave the road to success for students of all ages.
- Phenix City Schools will raise the academic level of all students in all subject areas to ensure that they acquire necessary skills that will enable them to be competitive in the ever-changing work force.
- Phenix City Schools will recruit, employ and retain a highly qualified instructional staff and provide them with relevant and research based professional development to ensure continuous improvement and facilitate the achievement of the mission and vision of the school district.
- Phenix City Schools will maintain a clean, safe, and orderly environment that is conducive to teaching, working, and learning.
- Phenix City Schools will meet the challenge of an exploding student population that includes, but is not limited to, adequate classroom space, materials, supplies, technology, and resources necessary for 21st century teaching and learning.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||97 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Smiths Station Grades: PK-12 | 699 students
5801 Summerville Rd
Smiths Station, AL 36877
(334)297-3614 3.6 PK-12
- Columbus Grades: K-8 | 57 students
500 River Knoll Way
Columbus, GA 31904
(706)323-0795 3.9 K-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.