Pine Grove Christian Academy
- At Pine Grove Christian Academy, we combine the highest standards of quality Christian educational curriculum with the most affordable solutions for our parents.
- To do this we offer a combination of excellent academic resources to best meet the needs of your child.
- We are predominently a traditional school, using A Beka curriculum.
- Our classes are smaller than most public schools which allows for more individual attention to each student.
- Our teachers are certified with the state of SC.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$400|
|Tuition Notes||offer discounts for multi children in same family|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Martha Miller|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- York Grades: K-12 | 156 students
3168 Hands Mill Hwy Hwy 274
York, SC 29745
(803)631-5253 2.6 K-12
- Charlotte Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
13120 Grand Palisades Pkwy
Charlotte, NC 28278
(704)583-1825 4.5 PK-8
- Fort Mill Grades: PK-K | 75 students
130 Shortline Pkwy
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803)548-2760 6.5 PK-K
- Fort Mill Grades: 10-12 | 8 students
218 Rockmont Dr
Fort Mill, SC 29708
(803)396-8078 6.7 10-12
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.