Pope John Paul Ii Catholic Academy Lower Mills
- St. Gregory School is a multi-cultural community which nurtures the individuality of each child in a respectful environment centered on our Catholic faith and offering a strong academic program designed to prepare each student for success.
- This mission is demonstrated by our core beliefs and expectations that each child can learn, everyone is respected, individuality is valued and faith is demonstrated in all we do.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||255 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dorchester CenterGrades: PK-12 | 158 students
670 Washington Street
Dorchester Center, MA 02124
- RoslindaleGrades: NS-8 | 361 students
1035 Canterbury Street
Roslindale, MA 02131
- MattapanGrades: PK-8 | 147 students
800 Morton St
Mattapan, MA 02126
- East BostonGrades: PK-8 | 267 students
69 London St
East Boston, MA 02128
- West RoxburyGrades: PK-8 | 387 students
40 Saint Theresa Ave
West Roxbury, MA 02132
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.