Pope John Xxiii High School
- Pope John XXIII High School is the newest private high school in Houston and the first new Catholic high school in the Houston area in over 40 years.
- We serve Houston's booming far west side Katy, Sugar Land, Cypress, Spring, Richmond, Rosenberg, as well as the Memorial and Spring Branch areas.
- To prepare our students for a life of service to God, family, and community, we provide an excellent and challenging program that includes: a college preparatory curriculum with AP opportunities, competitive extracurricular activities, and rigorous faith and character formation.
- Formation of the whole student mind, body, and soul takes precedence at Pope John XXIII High School.
- The mission of the College Center is to provide students and parents college counseling, as well as to guide students through a successful college search.
- The objective of the College Counselor is to provide students and parents an understanding of the college search and application process, as well as to provide accurate information and individual attention to each student.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KatyGrades: 3-12 | 83 students
5561 Third Street
Katy, TX 77493
- KatyGrades: NS-12
2203 N. Westgreen Blvd
Katy, TX 77449
- RichmondGrades: PK-12 | 186 students
1201 Austin St
Richmond, TX 77469
- KatyGrades: NS-12 | 595 students
2225 Porter Road
Katy, TX 77493
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.