Primrose School of Atascocita
Primrose Schools is a national system of accredited private preschools that provides a premier early education and child care experience for children and families.
Our Franchise Owners, Leadership Teams and School Staff partner with parents to help build the right foundation for future learning and in life.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 130 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 13 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Balanced Learning is research-informed and combines the best thinking of renowned early learning philosophers like Montessori, Piaget, Gesell and Vygotsky along with modern wisdom from the latest child development studies. Research shows that introducing a skill when a child is truly ready leads to mastery instead of frustration.Then, building on that skill to learn the next one comes naturally. And learning becomes just so much fun! Before you know it, you have a confident child who loves learning. And what could be more rewarding than that?
Endorse Primrose School of Atascocita. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.