Prince Of Peace Christian School
- The Prince of Peace community serves engaged families, with children from ages 6 weeks through Grade 12, who want an excellent educational experience in a diverse and caring environment.
- Our school cultivates Christ-like character as we deliver academic excellence and inspire individual passions in students.
- At Prince of Peace, each child has the opportunity to courageously explore, develop, and apply the gifts God has given them.
- In our 35th year of exemplary education, Prince of Peace Christian has an enrollment of more than 950 students.
- The campus encompasses 27-acres including the Early Learning Center, lower school, middle school, high school, Fine Arts Center, Eagle Stadium Complex, 12 acres of sports fields, gated playgrounds, and gymnasiums.
- The school has an outstanding faculty and staff that are dedicated to delivering a well-rounded academic program with a strong curriculum focus in literacy, math, science, and technology.
- Consistently, Prince of Peace Christian School significantly exceeds national averages in test scores at all levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||884 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||74 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||20 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Algebra II Pre-AP and Honors, Anatomy and Physiology Honors, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP Economics, AP English Language, AP English Literature and Composition, AP Government and Politics, AP Seminar, AP Spanish, AP U.S. History, Biology Honors, Chemistry Pre-AP, Dual Credit Chemistry, Dual Credit Computer Science, Dual Credit Physics, English I Pre-AP, English II Pre-AP, Geometry Pre-AP, Physics Honors, Pre-Calculus Pre-AP and Honors, World Geography Honors, World History Honors|
|Average SAT score||1210|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Dress uniform on chapel days; alternative uniform for other school days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost is dependant on Grade level. Please visit our website for tuition rates.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Tori Rush|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, WeightliftingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Drill Team, Football,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Gymnastics, Latin Club|
Club or Organization:
Athletic and Music, Chess Club, Destination Imagination, Drama Club, FIRST Robotics Team, National Honor Society, Private Schools Interscholastic Assoc., Spanish Club, Spiritual Leadership Team, Student Council, TAPPS - Academic
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Music Lessons - School of the Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
City league sports teams organized by parent volunteers, POPCS Pep Squad
- Serving children and students ages 6 weeks through 12th grade
- Academic and extracuricular excellence in a Christian environment
- Prince of Peace Christian School and Early Learning Center - enrollment of over 875
- 27-acre campus with more than 165,000 square feet, including an Early Learning Center, Lower School, Middle School and High School
- Blue Ribbon School of Excellence
- Weekly chapel service
- Lower School students have scored in the top 3% nationally on the Iowa Test of Basic Skills for 10 consecutive years
- Junior and Senior level students have exceeded the national, state and local averages on the ACT/SAT.
- High School offers a college preparatory curriculum with honors and pre-advanced and advanced placement classes
- Programs in computer, music, foreign languages, art and physical education
- 66 Full time Faculty, 8 Part time Faculty. Degreed teachers with over 54% holding advanced degrees
- 12 Acres of Fields, Playgrounds, and gyms
- Eagle Sports Complex, including football/soccer field and grandstand, eight-lane track, baseball/softball field and 4 tennis courts
- Fine Arts Center completed in 2009 including, 500-seat theater, band and choir halls, individual practice rooms and art studio
- Safe school climate with the state-of-the art Raptor Technologies Security System
- 13 sports offered including soccer, football, basketball, swimming, golf and tennis
- On-site, extended school supervision from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Summer Camp/Care programs
- Dedicated parents, teachers, administrators and students
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CarrolltonGrades: PK-12
2205 E Hebron Pkwy
Carrollton, TX 75010
- PlanoGrades: PK-12 | 1444 students
6801 W. Park Blvd
Plano, TX 75093
- AddisonGrades: PK-12 | 1509 students
17001 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
- ArgyleGrades: NS-12 | 1345 students
1301 S. Highway 377
Argyle, TX 76226
- FriscoGrades: PK-12 | 968 students
5000 Academy Drive
Frisco, TX 75034
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.