- Quality Time Early Learning Center is committed to facilitating the development of the whole child by creating an environment in which all students will achieve success and become productive individuals.
- Quality Time Early Learning Center is committed to the concept of equal opportunity.
- Our recruitment, admissions and placement policies do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion or natural origin.
- At Quality Time Early Learning Center our program for children is based on a set of beliefs about the nature of young children and preschool learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Silver SpringGrades: PK-8 | 540 students
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
LaurelGrades: PK-8 | 189 students
15002 First Baptist Ln
Laurel, MD 20707
Ellicott CityGrades: NS-12 | 752 students
12793 Folly Quarter Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.