Quality Time Early Learning Center
- Quality Time Early Learning Center is committed to facilitating the development of the whole child by creating an environment in which all students will achieve success and become productive individuals.
- Quality Time Early Learning Center is committed to the concept of equal opportunity.
- Our recruitment, admissions and placement policies do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion or natural origin.
- At Quality Time Early Learning Center our program for children is based on a set of beliefs about the nature of young children and preschool learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-1|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LaurelGrades: PK-8 | 189 students
15002 First Baptist Ln
Laurel, MD 20707
Silver SpringGrades: PK-8 | 540 students
2130 East Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Ellicott CityGrades: NS-12 | 752 students
12793 Folly Quarter Road
Ellicott City, MD 21042
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?