Queen Of Peace School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Queen of Peace school is located on a seven acre campus in South Salem.
- Queen of Peace places a strong emphasis on the academic, spiritual and social development of each student.
- In addition to core classes, Queen of Peace offers Music, Physical Education, Computers and Religion in grades Pre-K3 through 5.
- Our Pre-K3 is held daily 8:15 am to 11:30 am.
- Our Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten are both full-day programs and follow the same curriculum as the older students.
- Service to the community is also emphasized throughout the year.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||123 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,350|
|Tuition Notes||In-parish tuition for 2012-13 is $4350 Out-of-parish tuition for 2012-13 is $4850|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Debilyn Janota|
|Admissions Associate||Joyce Ashford|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club, CYO Sports, Lego Robotics|
- Full day Pre-K and Kindergarten
- SMARTboards in K-5 classrooms
- I Pads in K-5
- General Music program along with Choir
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salem Grades: 6-12 | 320 students
4373 Market St Ne
Salem, OR 97301
(503)391-2639 4.6 6-12
- Salem Grades: PK-5 | 81 students
2105 Keizer Rd. NE
Salem, OR 97303
(503)566-8520 6.6 PK-5
- Salem Grades: 1-6 | 30 students
2250 Strong Rd SE
Salem, OR 97308
(503)581-9625 2.6 1-6
- Salem Grades: PK-6 | 102 students
1015 Columbia St Ne
Salem, OR 97301
(503)363-8457 3.9 PK-6
We have loved our experience at Queen of Peace. It's been academically challenging for our child, and we appreciate the excellent offerings in art, music and physical education. The school has nice smaller class sizes and we appreciate the focus on developing the whole child - academics, ethics, responsibility, and kindness. It's firmly rooted in the Catholic faith, but is open and welcoming to all - it has never felt odd to not be Catholic as a family here. Great school.
- Posted by Parent - Starflower
Awesome school with amazing families and a fantastic staff that works together to help every child be successful! I feel very blessed to be able to work with these wonderful students every day.
- Posted by Teacher - Jean
Can't do any better than this incredible school. Your kids don't get lost in the shuffle of too many students and the staff genuinely care about each and every kiddo! Then for the kids to learn more about God each and every day on top of getting a top-notch education?! It's the BEST!
- Posted by Parent - Marissa
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.