Rainbow Of Knowledge Elementary School
- Rainbow of Knowledge stresses the educational fundamentals of the ABC's and 123's.
- Our entire staff also incorporates the philosophy of Happy Thinking and the importance of being Friends of the Earth into every grade level.
- We hug our kids every day. We also emphasize a sense of values and teach constructive ways to deal with conflict.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lynne Lewin|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Clara Grades: K-12 | 96 students
220 Blake Ave # B
Santa Clara, CA 95051
(408)247-4740 6.4 K-12
- Fremont Grades: PK-6 | 231 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510)490-1993 18.6 PK-6
- Palo Alto Grades: K-8 | 236 students
4000 Terman Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94306
(650)813-9131 14.5 K-8
- San Jose Grades: NS-5 | 138 students
5100 Camden ave
San Jose, CA 95124
(408)265-0244 1.8 NS-5
- Saratoga Grades: PK-8 | 337 students
13601 Saratoga Ave.
Saratoga, CA 95070
(408)867-3785 4.7 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.