Rainbow Of Knowledge Elementary School
- Rainbow of Knowledge stresses the educational fundamentals of the ABC's and 123's.
- Our entire staff also incorporates the philosophy of Happy Thinking and the importance of being Friends of the Earth into every grade level.
- We hug our kids every day. We also emphasize a sense of values and teach constructive ways to deal with conflict.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||28 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lynne Lewin|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Campbell Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
400 W Campbell Ave
Campbell, CA 95008
(408)378-5935 2.2 PK-8
- Fremont Grades: PK-6 | 231 students
155 Washington Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
(510)490-1993 18.6 PK-6
- Los Altos Grades: NS-6 | 96 students
101 North El Monte Road
Los Altos, CA 94022
(650)949-0909 12.4 NS-6
- Los Altos Grades: K-8 | 164 students
625 Magdalena Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94024
(650)948-3738 11.4 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.