- Rainbow Station addresses the needs of children and parents through quality educational programs and emergency backup care.
- We provide early education programs for children up to age five, and after school and summer recreational programs for children up to age 14.
- Through our on-site infirmary, we offer working parents peace of mind by providing emergency backup care when their child is ill.
- By combining these program areas into one organization, Rainbow Station has created a unique concept in early childhood education that fills the needs of families in a way no other organization does.
- Rainbow Station's early childhood programs include nursery school, preschool and private kindergarten for children from birth up to age five.
- Rainbow Station offers a proprietary curriculum called playworks, which is based on state standards of learning.
- We take a comprehensive and developmental approach to early childhood education and provide each child with the foundation for future educational success.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||158 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Glen Allen Grades: PK-K | 214 students
11220 Nuckols Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059
(804)270-6600 1.5 PK-K
- Richmond Grades: 1-12 | 25 students
3826 Fish Pond Lane
Richmond, VA 23060
(804)928-4533 1.7 1-12
- Glen Allen Grades: PK-K | 171 students
11393 Nuckols Road
Glen Allen, VA 23059
(804)270-0901 1.8 PK-K
- Henrico Grades: K | 20 students
12400 Three Chopt Road
Henrico, VA 23233
(804)360-8282 2.6 K
- Henrico Grades: 1-12 | 34 students
8716 W Broad St
Henrico, VA 23294
(804)270-6566 2.6 1-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.