Rainier Christian Middle School
5.00 (5 reviews)
- Rainier Christian Schools (RCS) has four campuses--two preschool/elementary schools, a middle school, and a high school. RCS serves families throughout South King County--Kent, Renton, Auburn, Covington, Maple Valley and surrounding communities.
- It is a Christ-centered education combined with a strong academic tradition (AP course, concurrent credit classes, etc.).
- Graduates routinely receive significant scholarship dollars, in part, because of the outstanding education and preparation received at Rainier Christian Schools.
- Students are readily able to attend the state, regional, and national colleges and universities of their choice.
- Call today, and arrange a personal tour and discover how RCS is educating and developing each child for the glory of God!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Chapel attire on chapel days)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,375|
|Tuition Notes||2nd, 3rd, & 4th student discounts available, along with financial assistance for qualifying families.|
|Admissions Associate||Vicki Shultz|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
- The mission of Rainier Christian Schools is to educate and develop the whole person for the glory of God. The vision of Rainier Christian Schools is to be a place of excellence, that produces students of excellence, who serve God with excellence. Rainier Christian Schools was founded and functions upon the basic fundamental principles of the Word of God, and it espouses the historic Christian view of life as presented in the Bible.
My two youngest children attended Rainier Christian Middle School and had a great experience. They enjoyed the teachers, atmosphere and sports offered at the M.S.. The spiritual growth was evident with Chapel each week, Bible classes and teaching life lessons with Christ at the center of what they were being taught. I would highly recommend RCMS to all families!
- Posted by Parent - shult
Great school for my kids! The spiritual and academic focus was great and prepared them very well for Rainier Christian High School and college, where they got lots of scholarships because of the great academics they got in school.
- Posted by Parent - gomoo
We have been involved with public as well as private schools and RCS, all grades, has been such a blessing and benefit for our childern. We have been at RCS for more than 9 years. The teachers are active and genuinely care about each and every student. The academics exceed public expectation. The social environment is very safe and teaches a positive relationship between peers as well as others. The teachers are very accessable and available and always willing to help in any issues. I currently have all my children enrolled at RCS and plan to continue until they have graduated. I highly recommend the high standards of RCS, whether you are considering the middle school, high school, or elementary level!!
- Posted by Parent - pelik
RCMS provides a strong educational program that supports a solid academic, spiritual, social, emotional and physical foundation for students as they enter high school. Students are being prepared for life, with a distinctly Christian worldview.
- Posted by Administrator - golso
Wonderful school. Staff really cares about students. Excellent academics. Very friendly, happy place.
- Posted by Parent - jatjo
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.