Rancho Carrillo KinderCare
The teachers and staff at the San Marcos KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center, and an average of ten years in the field of early childhood education.
The staff here strives for excellence by continuing their education in biannual company professional development trainings and monthly staff trainings.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the San Marcos KinderCare located in Carlsbad. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. We strongly feel that it takes a village to raise a child, and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will have a safe, secure and stimulating environment. He or she will be supported by a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry for authorized family members and staff. Otherwise the doorbell is available to all other visitors who will be greeted by a staff member and accompanied during their visit with us. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Leone, on site. Ms. Leone's role includes: conduction of monthly safety drills, ensures that all faculty first aid and CPR certifications are current, and maintains cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- NACCRRA, YMCA, CalWorks, Child Development Associates, Children's Home Society - Refer Parents to: http://www.chs-ca.org/cca.html for information on how to enroll
Endorse Rancho Carrillo KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.