Reach Beyond Academy
A modern, private, school for learners with specific learning disabilities or mild intellectual disabilities located in beautiful Central Florida
Mission: To enable children with specific learning disabilities and/or mild intellectual disabilities to achieve their full potential through a comprehensive approach to learning that combines direct instruction, remediation, evidence-based practices, and modern technology.
Vision: A comprehensive, evidence-based approach to teaching children with specific learning disabilities and/or mild intellectual disabilities will enable them to reach beyond their perceived limits.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 1-12
- Students: 40 students
- Yearly Tuition: $15,500
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia, Dyscalculia, Language -based learning disabilities, Mild intellectual disabilities
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
$500 for 4-week summer camp for current students. $700 for non RBA students.
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
1st-12th Grade Standard Diploma Track: $15,5001st-12th Grade Functional Skills Track: $20,000Registration Fee: $250 Materials / Activities Fee: $300
- Students diagnosed with learning disabilities, such as dyslexia, auditory processing disorders, mild intellectual disabilities, mild speech and language impairments, and related academic learning disabilities benefit greatly from a specially selected and designed curriculum which allows them to become successful learners.
- A Student Education Plan (SEP) is developed for each student based on his/her academic and intellectual assessments.
- Student to teacher ratio is 10:1 or less
- Grade level and/or remedial instructional programs and direct instruction are components of the students core instruction.
- McKay Scholarship and Gardiner Scholarship (perviously known as the Personal Learning Scholarship Account) funds are accepted.
My son went here for one year the amount of progress he showed was amazing. This is the best school for any student with any kind of language disability. Great teachers and administration. My son made great friends and had no issues at this school, I would highly recommend this school.
Endorse Reach Beyond Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.