Reach High SchoolAlt Ed
- Volunteers of America, Dakotas has been serving those who need us the most.
- Troubled youth, families without childcare, those struggling against addiction, the adolescent who can't return home can all turn to our supportive and empowering programs.
- We work with the most vulnerable people in the Dakotas helping them rebuild whole lives, reach their potential and become productive members of our communities.
- We focus on bringing higher levels of care and safety through safe, nurturing environments where individuals and families become healthy and self-sufficient.
- Volunteers of America, Dakotas is a nonprofit, spiritually based organization that reaches out to empower people of all ages to become healthier, self-sufficient, productive members of their communities.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.