Reach High SchoolAlt Ed
- Volunteers of America, Dakotas has been serving those who need us the most.
- Troubled youth, families without childcare, those struggling against addiction, the adolescent who can't return home can all turn to our supportive and empowering programs.
- We work with the most vulnerable people in the Dakotas helping them rebuild whole lives, reach their potential and become productive members of our communities.
- We focus on bringing higher levels of care and safety through safe, nurturing environments where individuals and families become healthy and self-sufficient.
- Volunteers of America, Dakotas is a nonprofit, spiritually based organization that reaches out to empower people of all ages to become healthier, self-sufficient, productive members of their communities.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.