Reading Sda Jr Academy
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Reading Sda Jr Academy serves 64 students in grades Prekindergarten-10 and is a member of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC).
- The student:teacher of Reading Sda Jr Academy is 11:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Seventh Day Adventist.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Reading Grades: 9-12 | 791 students
955 E Wyomissing Blvd
Reading, PA 19611
(610)374-8361 0.5 9-12
- Reading Grades: NS-12 | 146 students
410 S 14th St
Reading, PA 19602
(610)372-8826 2.2 NS-12
- Denver Grades: K-8 | 156 students
650 Gehman School Road
Denver, PA 17517
(717)484-4222 8.9 K-8
- Fleetwood Grades: 1-8 | 47 students
1083 Richmond Rd
Fleetwood, PA 19522
(610)944-7555 12 1-8
- Lyon Station Grades: K-12 | 50 students
5 E Penn St
Lyon Station, PA 19536
(610)682-2109 15.3 K-12
I love this school!!! Its brought such an impact on my daughters life. She fought me and cried because she hated school until she came here. Thank you Jesus for this school.
- Posted by Parent - Brenda martinez-mejia
I have had nothing but great experiences at Reading Jr. Academy. It was a blessing to take my children there.
- Posted by Parent - ngp07
Love this school it is such a blessing i would diff. recommend this scholl to any parent
- Posted by Parent - marcy
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.