Redeemer Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- Redeemer Lutheran School provides a nurturing environment that promotes spiritual growth and academic excellence.
- An experienced faculty delivers Christian faith-based teachings for a lifetime to Preschool through Grade 8 students ' quality instruction in core academics and specialized instruction in computer, music, Spanish. Lunch, extended care, music and sports programs also offered. Accredited.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MinneapolisGrades: NS-PK | 99 students
5421 France Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55410
- WayzataGrades: NS-6 | 373 students
155 County Road 24
Wayzata, MN 55391
- MinnetonkaGrades: K-12 | 126 students
3520 Williston Rd
Minnetonka, MN 55345
- ExcelsiorGrades: NS-8 | 113 students
23290 Highway 7
Excelsior, MN 55331
- HamelGrades: PK-8 | 207 students
9141 County Road 101
Hamel, MN 55340
Wonderfuls school. Great teachers and small class sizes.
- Posted by Parent - mcsim
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.