Redeemer Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (817) 560-0032
Redeemer Lutheran School Photo #2 - Picking our class pumpkin at the Plant Shed in Benbrook, where the owners were kind enough to gift the students with their own pumpkins & plants!
- You belong... To belong somewhere implies you are a member, you are a part of something.
- ...here. Redeemer Lutheran School is the place where each child and family do belong.
- Each is precious and important to us. We are committed to the academic and Christian character growth of every child entrusted to our care.
- We strive to make each child, and each family, feel loved, important and welcome.
- Let us tell you why Redeemer is the place you belong!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,000|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool 3 $1990 Preschool 4 $3970 Kinder - 5th $5400|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Linda Pinkston|
- We are an academic preschool/prekindergarten, with an emphasis on meeting the spiritual, cognitive, physical, social and emotional developmental needs of our children through age appropriate activities and curriculum. This includes teacher instruction and guided play, as well as free play in centers, Bible reading, prayer, story time, field trips, outdoor exploration, hands-on learning on "lab" day (where we make fun things like slime and volcanos, as well as learn about bugs, butterflies and many other aspects of God's creation), Library Day, as well as phonics and math skills. These activities encourage critical thinking, social skills, language skills, and spiritual and emotional development. We also have a separate art class and music class once a week, as well as weekly Chapel service.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Grades: PK-8 | 238 students
3420 Clayton Rd E
Fort Worth, TX 76116
(817) 732-0252 1.8 PK-8
Great facilities including gymnasium, outdoor playground, clean classrooms, and on point manipulatives, books, and toys. Small group ensures individualized attention. Very safe school with locked doors and buzzer. Had my son attend for two years when they had the full school and then daughter and son have both attended their mini-camps during school breaks. Now starting January 2019 it will be for toddlers 18 months and up.
- Posted by Parent - TexasMom
Very caring staff, high quality education.
- Posted by Parent - janic
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.