- Redemption Academy is a non-denominational private Christian school from preschool through twelfth grade.
- We are found within the heart of Kailua on the Windward side.
- Some of the educational goals of the curriculum and program of the school include our students will develop a Biblical and Christian worldview, our students will understand, learn, and respect other worldviews and mindsets; our students will develop Christian character based upon a high regard for the principles of the Christian lifestyle as taught in the Holy Scriptures, our students will also learn to appreciate and respect cultural diversity and multiculturalism, which exist throughout the world; our students will develop proficiency and mastery of skills in academic disciplines.
- We recognize the knowledge and the learning processes are essential to the development of our students' academic proficiencies.
- We also recognize that our students need to appreciate and operate knowledge and information for functional purposes as part of their practicality of each application; our students develop a responsibility for citizenship and the law.
- We want our students to respect the rights, feelings, opinions.
- And properties of others and to be able to dialogue and articulate the diversity of opinions on issues so that intelligent processes include clean, adequate, and essential information and data.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Hawaii Association of Independent Schools (HAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 61%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Pamela Y Scott-Yuen|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- KaneoheGrades: PK-8 | 260 students
Po Box 1633
Kaneohe, HI 96744
- HonoluluGrades: KG-12 | 3186 students
1887 Makuakane St
Honolulu, HI 96817
- KailuaGrades: PK-12 | 931 students
917 Kalanianaole Highway
Kailua, HI 96734
- HonoluluGrades: 6-12 | 106 students
1404 University Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96822
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.