Regis Jesuit High School - Girls Division
- Regis Jesuit High School, a Catholic, Jesuit, college preparatory high school serving young men and young women in grades 9-12.
- We are a co-divisional school, offering single-gender education by operating as two separate divisions - the Boys Division and the Girls Division.
- This educational community provides a student-centered environment in which each individual can develop intellectually, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
- Regis Jesuit aims to form a community of individuals who demand more of themselves and who strive to achieve excellence in all their endeavors by being Open to Growth, Intellectually Competent, Religious, Loving and Committed to Doing Justice.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Jesuit Secondary Education Association (JSEA)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyselexia/ADD/ADHD/Processing|
|Total Students||734 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||65 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||20 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Comparative Government, AP English Language & Composition, AP English Literature & Composition, AP European History, AP French Language, AP Latin, AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Physics C, AP Spanish Language, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art (Design), AP Studio Art (Drawing), AP U.S. Government & Politics, AP U.S. History, AP World History,|
|Average SAT score||1210|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(RJ polo, no denim, all skirts and shorts to knee)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 15 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,225|
|Tuition Notes||A registration fee of $400 (freshmen) or $250 (all others) is due upon acceptance and is credited toward tuition. Books, workbooks and physical education clothing are an additional expense, averaging $600 for incoming freshmen. In the spring, the Regis Je|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$8,000|
|Admissions Director||Patricia Long|
|Admissions Associate||Jean Bordewyk|
|Endowment Size||$13.5 million|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Diving, Field Hockey, Golf, Lacrosse, Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Field Hockey, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Regis Jesuit offers nearly 100 clubs based on student interest. See our website for full details.
Arts and Music Programs:
Regis Jesuit offers comprehensive fine and performing arts programs. See our website for full details.
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Regis Jesuit offers many intramural and club sports programs. See our website for full details.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EnglewoodGrades: 6-12 | 57 students
8505 South Valley Highway
Englewood, CO 80112
- DenverGrades: 9-12 | 749 students
3601 S Lowell Blvd
Denver, CO 80236
- DenverGrades: 9-12 | 1664 students
458 Uinta Way
Denver, CO 80230
- DenverGrades: PK-12 | 410 students
3898 S. Teller St.
Denver, CO 80235
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.