Renaissance School For Arts And Sciences
- The mission of Renaissance School for Arts and Sciences is to light the fire of learning in a broad range of intellectually capable students who have yet to realize their full potential.
- The school blends arts and academics in an inclusive, welcoming environment in order to develop agile thinkers; active community members; and confident, independent, life-long learners and works in conjunction with parents to develop Disciplined Minds, Sound Character, Healthy Bodies, and Creative Spirits.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Renaissance School for Arts & Sciences is for students in grades 5-12. Our students are bright, college-bound, boys and girls who benefit from a faculty that teaches to diverse learning styles. We provide the tools and organizational skills that allow children to demonstrate just how bright they are. Our "process driven" curriculum allows students to find success at school, creates self-esteem, and instills a love of learning that will serve them throughout their chosen school and life paths. Renaissance enables students to take responsibility for their own work and allow families to become families again. We challenge students in their areas of excellence while giving them organizational and remedial work as needed to strengthen areas of weakness.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gardena Grades: 3-12 | 45 students
17800 S Main St Ste 100
Gardena, CA 90248
(310)515-5676 6.4 3-12
- Torrance Grades: 4-12 | 90 students
2201 Amapola Court
Torrance, CA 90501
(310)328-3611 4.6 4-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?