Resurrection Of Our Lord School
Tel: (215) 742-1127
- Founded in 1929, Resurrection of Our Lord Catholic School exists to teach and to develop young Christians.
- Our school offers a learning environment in which the educational process is centered upon Christian values and in which parents, faculty and students work together in a Christ-centered community.
- Resurrection of Our Lord School welcomes students from Kindergarten through Grade 8.
- In addition to academic subjects, our school provides formation for our students who are completing their Christian Initiation through the reception of First Reconciliation, First Holy Communion and Confirmation.
- Daily prayer in the classroom, seasonal prayer services and monthly celebration of Mass are all important parts of our school program.
- Resurrection of Our Lord Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, program and activities generally accorded or made available to students of our school.
- Similar policies apply to the school staff. Resurrection School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in the admission of its educational policies, its admission policies, or in any school-administered program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||584 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 927 students
3040 Cottman Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215) 333-3142 1.1 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-8 | 475 students
2020 Shelmire Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19149
(215) 742-1127 1.2 PK-8
- Philadelphia Grades: NS | 182 students
2901 Grant Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19114
(215) 677-1711 2.9 NS
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?