River Bluff Christian School
- River Bluff Christian School (RBCS) is an accredited grade K-8 Christian school operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church located in Red Wing, Minnesota.
- RBCS is open to students of all faiths who are looking for a quality Christian education.
- RBCS is committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment.
- Our fully accredited one-room school offers attention to each student's learning style, allowing them to learn at their own pace and experience success at each level.
- he Seventh-day Adventist educational system includes elementary and high schools, colleges and universities in countries around the globe.
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||7 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,000|
|Tuition Notes||$200/month for 10 months.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Red Wing Grades: PK-8 | 69 students
421 East Avenue
Red Wing, MN 55066
(651)388-2611 4.3 PK-8
- Goodhue Grades: PK-8 | 40 students
36620 County 4 Blvd
Goodhue, MN 55027
(651)923-4773 10.7 PK-8
- Hudson Grades: NS-5 | 110 students
244 W. Woodworth
Hudson, WI 54016
(715)273-4391 11.9 NS-5
- Prescott Grades: K-6 | 91 students
281 Dakota St S
Prescott, WI 54021
(715)262-5912 12.7 K-6
- Cannon Falls Grades: 1-7 | 30 students
30289 59th Avenue Way
Cannon Falls, MN 55009
(507)263-4589 15.5 1-7
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.