Rock Solid High School
- Rock Solid High School is part of the National Association of University Model schools.
- We meet three days a week for class with the other two days being completed at home.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||53 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American History, College Algebra, Digital Photography, English Composition, Literature of Ancient Israel, U. S. Government,|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jul. 1 / Jan. 1 / rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- LittletonGrades: NS-12 | 445 students
6657 W Ottawa Ave Ste A17
Littleton, CO 80128
- ParkerGrades: 9-12 | 540 students
11249 N Newlin Gulch Blvd
Parker, CO 80134
- LittletonGrades: PK-12 | 269 students
1733 Dad Clark Drive
Littleton, CO 80126
- LittletonGrades: NS-12 | 55 students
Po Box 621961
Littleton, CO 80162
- DenverGrades: PK-12 | 410 students
3898 S. Teller St.
Denver, CO 80235
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.