Rockford Health System Children
- Rockford Health System provides superior care, every day, for all our patients.
- We hope that you'll give us the opportunity to meet your health care needs.
- Rockford Health System Rockford Health System, located in Rockford, Illinois, is the largest health system serving northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Rockford Health System has a long tradition of care, built on a commitment to clinical excellence, cutting-edge technology, and meeting the health care needs of the region.
- The Rockford Memorial Development Foundation, dedicated to raising funds in support of the Rockford Health System mission.
- Patients throughout Rockford Health System are treated regardless of their ability to pay.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
National Coalition of Girls
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.