- Rockford Health System provides superior care, every day, for all our patients.
- We hope that you'll give us the opportunity to meet your health care needs.
- Rockford Health System Rockford Health System, located in Rockford, Illinois, is the largest health system serving northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Rockford Health System has a long tradition of care, built on a commitment to clinical excellence, cutting-edge technology, and meeting the health care needs of the region.
- The Rockford Memorial Development Foundation, dedicated to raising funds in support of the Rockford Health System mission.
- Patients throughout Rockford Health System are treated regardless of their ability to pay.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools
National Coalition of Girls
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RockfordGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
2300 North Bell Avenue
Rockford, IL 61103
RockfordGrades: PK-8 | 226 students
1231 N Court St
Rockford, IL 61103
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.