Rockford Health System Children
- Rockford Health System provides superior care, every day, for all our patients.
- We hope that you'll give us the opportunity to meet your health care needs.
- Rockford Health System Rockford Health System, located in Rockford, Illinois, is the largest health system serving northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
- Rockford Health System has a long tradition of care, built on a commitment to clinical excellence, cutting-edge technology, and meeting the health care needs of the region.
- The Rockford Memorial Development Foundation, dedicated to raising funds in support of the Rockford Health System mission.
- Patients throughout Rockford Health System are treated regardless of their ability to pay.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
National Coalition of Girls
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||49:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
1231 N Court St
Rockford, IL 61103
(815) 963-3620 1.4 PK-8