Rose Speech & Academic/rose Private School
- Rose Speech & Academic/rose Private School, LLC believes that all students can learn, grow, and realize their unique potential when nurtured in a safe environment.
- Serving a select group of students allows for individual attention in a small group setting.
- Each student has the ability to use their own strengths to address weaknesses that limit their progress.
- Individualized curriculum plans are used to develop strategies for pursuing the academic goals of each child.
- We strive to remain current in the fields of education, child psychology, and assistive technology.
- Through classroom observation, ongoing educational research, and guidance from local professionals, we continually seek to bring the most effective teaching technologies and styles to our classroom settings.
- Parents play a vital role in the development of their child's educational plan.
- Parents are expected to assist in the identification and monitoring of individual goals.
- We are committed to assisting families in identifying and attending to the academic, social, and emotional needs of their child.
- Our commitment has always been to make an academic difference with every student, but we also want to assist each student as an individual.
- The goal for our school is to teach students study skills and build foundations for them to be life time learners.
- That is ultimate goal for our students, to be able to achieve academically no matter the environment they are in.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-11|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Rose Speech & Academic/rose Private School also viewed these schools: Maclay School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.