Rose Speech & Academic/rose Private School
- Rose Speech & Academic/rose Private School, LLC believes that all students can learn, grow, and realize their unique potential when nurtured in a safe environment.
- Serving a select group of students allows for individual attention in a small group setting.
- Each student has the ability to use their own strengths to address weaknesses that limit their progress.
- Individualized curriculum plans are used to develop strategies for pursuing the academic goals of each child.
- We strive to remain current in the fields of education, child psychology, and assistive technology.
- Through classroom observation, ongoing educational research, and guidance from local professionals, we continually seek to bring the most effective teaching technologies and styles to our classroom settings.
- Parents play a vital role in the development of their child's educational plan.
- Parents are expected to assist in the identification and monitoring of individual goals.
- We are committed to assisting families in identifying and attending to the academic, social, and emotional needs of their child.
- Our commitment has always been to make an academic difference with every student, but we also want to assist each student as an individual.
- The goal for our school is to teach students study skills and build foundations for them to be life time learners.
- That is ultimate goal for our students, to be able to achieve academically no matter the environment they are in.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-11|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Rose Speech & Academic/rose Private School also viewed these schools: Maclay School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.