Rose Speech & Academic/rose Private School
- Rose Speech & Academic/rose Private School, LLC believes that all students can learn, grow, and realize their unique potential when nurtured in a safe environment.
- Serving a select group of students allows for individual attention in a small group setting.
- Each student has the ability to use their own strengths to address weaknesses that limit their progress.
- Individualized curriculum plans are used to develop strategies for pursuing the academic goals of each child.
- We strive to remain current in the fields of education, child psychology, and assistive technology.
- Through classroom observation, ongoing educational research, and guidance from local professionals, we continually seek to bring the most effective teaching technologies and styles to our classroom settings.
- Parents play a vital role in the development of their child's educational plan.
- Parents are expected to assist in the identification and monitoring of individual goals.
- We are committed to assisting families in identifying and attending to the academic, social, and emotional needs of their child.
- Our commitment has always been to make an academic difference with every student, but we also want to assist each student as an individual.
- The goal for our school is to teach students study skills and build foundations for them to be life time learners.
- That is ultimate goal for our students, to be able to achieve academically no matter the environment they are in.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-11|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tallahassee Grades: 6-10 | 25 students
2514 W Tharpe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32303
(850)921-1250 5.1 6-10
- Tallahassee Grades: 2-12 | 103 students
2205 Thomasville Road
Tallahassee, FL 32308
(850)656-9211 2.2 2-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.