- Our staff has been specifically selected for their positions based off their outstanding background's in Early Childhood Education and by their unique personal characteristics that all of our families benefit from.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Rose Hill KinderCare of Redmond, WA. Thank you for
taking the time to learn more about our wonderful school and what
we have to offer to Early Childhood Education. We are conveniently
located near the main Microsoft campus and there's easy access to
I-405 and I-520 from our center. Here at Rose Hill KinderCare our
main focus is to nurture and help children grow in a loving and
positive environment. Our facility is designed for children from 6
weeks to 5 years old.
Please call us today to set up a tour!
- All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a keypad entry and fenced playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
- No State or County Subsidy Programs are Accepted at this Center ********** NONE **********
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Redmond Grades: 6-12
7345 164th Ave NE, Ste I-135
Redmond, WA 98052
(425)373-0800 0.9 6-12
- Kirkland Grades: NS-8 | 265 students
7300 120th Ave Ne
Kirkland, WA 98033
(425)827-0444 1.9 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.