Our staff has been specifically selected for their positions based off their outstanding background's in Early Childhood Education and by their unique personal characteristics that all of our families benefit from.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 115 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Rose Hill KinderCare of Redmond, WA. Thank you for
taking the time to learn more about our wonderful school and what
we have to offer to Early Childhood Education. We are conveniently
located near the main Microsoft campus and there's easy access to
I-405 and I-520 from our center. Here at Rose Hill KinderCare our
main focus is to nurture and help children grow in a loving and
positive environment. Our facility is designed for children from 6
weeks to 5 years old.
Please call us today to set up a tour!
- All of our teachers are CPR and First Aid certified. We also have a keypad entry and fenced playgrounds.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Mandarin, Spanish
- No State or County Subsidy Programs are Accepted at this Center ********** NONE **********
Source: Verified school update
Endorse RoseHill KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.