- Rowland Hall is an independent school in Salt Lake City serving 950 students in preschool through twelfth grade.
- Driven by our vision of inspiring students who make a difference, Rowland Hall sets the standard for teaching and learning excellence in a warm, inclusive environment where students form meaningful relationships that cultivate confidence and self-discovery.
- Transformational academic and co-curricular programs including experiential learning opportunities, self-expression through the arts, and a competitive athletic program ensure students are challenged both inside and outside the classroom.
- We foster curiosity, compassion, and joy throughout the learning process and graduate young adults who know how to think critically and live with purpose.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
NWAIS (Northwest Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||10 courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$24,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies slightly based on grade level.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Kathy Gundersen|
|Admissions Associate||Hadley Smith|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Basketball, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Grades: NS-K
4555 S 2300 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
(801)565-1058 5.9 NS-K
- Riverton Grades: NS-8 | 201 students
11835 S 3600 W
Riverton, UT 84065
(801)253-6020 16.7 NS-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.