Rsm Montessori School
Mrs. Anne Munz is the owner and director of RSM Montessori School. She has both her AMI and Pan American Montessori Certification and has been involved in Montessori teaching since 1965.
RSM Montessori School classroom has a rich environment full of the Montessori materials to help each child reach their highest potential.
The Montessori method helps children attain their highest potential during school hours.
Montessori simply helps us relate to our children more accurately.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Students: 115 students
- Yearly Tuition: $929
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition varies by hours and days
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Mrs. Anne Munz
Mrs. Erin Stephens
- Ages 2 through 6 years of age. Tution varies; the $1069.00 monthly tuition is for 5 full days from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm which includes Breakfast. You may choose 5 eight hour days, School days, or half days with 2, 3 or 5 days per week. Two half days per week is $599.00 per month. You can purchase our Hot Lunch for $5.00 per day. All of our produce, cereal and milk are Organic.
- We also have a Montessori & Me Class for children 15 months to two years of age that meets weekly for $135.00 per six week session. You attend this class with your child and we make materials and show you the Montessori way of a lively, fun, hands on experience for educating your child.
We are the first Montessori School in the Rancho/Coto/Dove area. We were established in 1992. Come and visit our school to see what the "best kept secret" in Rancho is all about!
Endorse Rsm Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?