Sacred Heart Elementary School
- The mission of Sacred Heart Catholic School is to educate all children who come to us to the fullness of their potential as together we search for truth in order to advance the peace, justice, and unity of Christ in a constantly changing world.
- We are committed in providing quality programs in a Catholic environment.
- As a Catholic school, we will educate and assist in developing the total person to grow, spiritually, socially, intellectually, physically and emotionally and providing quality programs in a Catholic environment.
- We expose all children to the love of God the Father, Jesus his son and the Holy Spirit.
- In doing this, children are not only exposed to God the Father, Jesus his son and the Holy Spirit, but will develop the secure knowledge that he is always with us.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Other religious school association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Sacred Heart Elementary School also viewed these schools: Central Valley Christian Academy.
SHS is a Pre~K to 8th grade school. Start preparing your child for kdg. Ages 3to 5 more affordable than other day care centers. 8 to 3 with extended care before and after, includes snack and lunch. Your child will learn in a small class and grow together in their faith. It is worth investing in your child's future.
- Posted by Parent - rdank
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?