Sacred Heart Elementary School
- Sacred Heart Parish School serves the Sacred Heart Parish Community by providing a quality Catholic elementary education (K-8) that is based on the Gospel values of Jesus, and is dedicated to the development of the spiritual, intellectual, social-emotional and physical life of our students.
- We believe that students discover their mission in life through the understanding of Gospel values, moral reasoning and critical thinking, respect for human dignity, and a sense of personal responsibility.
- We place a special emphasis upon the uniqueness and worth of each student as a child of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 296 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916)448-5663 3.5 NS-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916)925-1465 2.6 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1137 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)688-0521 10.2 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 246 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916)442-1255 5.4 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.