Sacred Heart Elementary School
- Sacred Heart Parish School serves the Sacred Heart Parish Community by providing a quality Catholic elementary education (K-8) that is based on the Gospel values of Jesus, and is dedicated to the development of the spiritual, intellectual, social-emotional and physical life of our students.
- We believe that students discover their mission in life through the understanding of Gospel values, moral reasoning and critical thinking, respect for human dignity, and a sense of personal responsibility.
- We place a special emphasis upon the uniqueness and worth of each student as a child of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||303 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento Grades: K-8 | 326 students
3920 W Land Park Dr
Sacramento, CA 95822
(916) 448-5663 3.5 K-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 207 students
1718 El Monte Ave
Sacramento, CA 95815
(916) 925-1465 2.6 PK-8
- Sacramento Grades: PK-12 | 1103 students
8324 Bradshaw Road
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916) 688-0521 10.2 PK-12
- Sacramento Grades: NS-8 | 232 students
6115 Riverside Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95831
(916) 442-1255 5.4 NS-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?