Sacred Heart High School
- Sacred Heart School (preschool through grade 12) is a private, Catholic, co-educational, college preparatory learning community.
- As a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of Divine Providence, we strive to inspire minds, define character and encourage responsible leadership through a curriculum that prepares students to pursue knowledge now and throughout their lives.
- In the tradition of the Sisters of Divine Providence, we seek to develop a community of faith that encourages students to act with compassion, to work for a just society, and to pursue opportunities to develop and share their God-given talents in service to society.
- Established in 1947, the school is located on a 120-acre suburban campus on the Kingston and Plymouth town lines in Massachusetts, with convenient access to major highways and the commuter rail.
- Sacred Heart School's rigorous curriculum is rooted in the traditional academic subject areas, including an emphasis on liberal arts, and embraces technology as a vital component of the school's academic program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Total Students||755 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(varies by grade level)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Grades 7-12 Tuition is 13,900. Grade K-6 Tuition is 8,350. Tuition for preschool and pre-K varies depending on number of days enrolled. Payment plans and financial aid available.|
|Admissions Director||Ann Taylor|
|Total Sports Offered||15 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballAlpine Skiing, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Golf,
Gymnastics, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
An extensive range of student clubs
Arts and Music Programs:
organizations and programs are available.
- Established in 1947
- Preschool through grade 12
- Suburban campus convenient to Routes 3, 44 and 495
- 120 acre educational campus
- Multiple on-campus athletic fields and facilities
- Nationally Recognized Speech & Debate Program
- Nationally Recognized Student Publications
- Fully accredited by NEASC
- International Student Program
- Extensive range of athletic and extra-curricular programs
- Early Childhood Center (Preschool, Pre-kindergarten, Kindergarten)
- Elementary School (Grades 1 through 6)
- High School (Grades 7 through 12)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BraintreeGrades: 6-12 | 682 students
745 Washington Street
Braintree, MA 02184
- BraintreeGrades: 7-12 | 570 students
80 Independence Ave
Braintree, MA 02184
- MiltonGrades: K-12 | 980 students
170 Centre Street
Milton, MA 02186
- HinghamGrades: 7-12
1073 Main Street
Hingham, MA 02043
- DedhamGrades: 7-12 | 613 students
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.