Sacred Heart School
- Scared Heart school to create a Christian community within the school by recognizing and respecting - To create a Christian community within the school by recognizing and respecting the God-given dignity of each individual, to provide instruction in the Catholic Faith, Morals, and Tradition, as well as opportunities for prayer, self-sacrifice and celebration of the Sacraments, to prepare the student to become a productive member of our changing society, to share in the democracy of our country and to be a responsible citizen and leader, to encourage the love of fellowman by providing students with opportunities for serving others in school, church and community, to develop a sense of personal responsibility for one's own behavior based on Catholic moral teaching, o accept each student as a unique person by recognizing effort, diligence and success in learning, to provide a curriculum which encourages students to reach their full potential through high expectations and quality education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WheelingGrades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
- MartinsburgGrades: PK-8 | 361 students
110 E. Stephen St.
Martinsburg, WV 25401
- BuffaloGrades: PK-11 | 222 students
182 Sobieski St
Buffalo, NY 14212
- LincolnGrades: PK-8 | 258 students
1725 Lake St
Lincoln, NE 68502
- OmahaGrades: PK-8 | 117 students
5071 Center St
Omaha, NE 68106
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.