Sacred Heart School
- Scared Heart school to create a Christian community within the school by recognizing and respecting - To create a Christian community within the school by recognizing and respecting the God-given dignity of each individual, to provide instruction in the Catholic Faith, Morals, and Tradition, as well as opportunities for prayer, self-sacrifice and celebration of the Sacraments, to prepare the student to become a productive member of our changing society, to share in the democracy of our country and to be a responsible citizen and leader, to encourage the love of fellowman by providing students with opportunities for serving others in school, church and community, to develop a sense of personal responsibility for one's own behavior based on Catholic moral teaching, o accept each student as a unique person by recognizing effort, diligence and success in learning, to provide a curriculum which encourages students to reach their full potential through high expectations and quality education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wheeling Grades: 5-12 | 429 students
60 Knox Ln
Wheeling, WV 26003
(304)233-3260 840.7 5-12
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402)898-4222 45.9 K-8
- Lincoln Grades: 4-12 | 22 students
11401 S 70th St
Lincoln, NE 68516
(402)420-2888 8.7 4-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.