- The Sage Day Mission: Provide a safe, small, therapeutic and challenging educational environment.
- Integrate social, emotional and academic growth through the collaboration of students, families and staff.
- Empower and prepare students with the skills needed to realize their potential and achieve success.
- Our student population is described as bright and "emotionally fragile." We help our students gain or regain a belief in themselves on order to prepare for college and/or the work place.
- We are very proud of our program and the work that we do with our students.
- Our dedicated staff develop strong professional relationships with our students.
- Please contact us for more information. For the emotionally fragile student seeking a safe and supportive school community, Sage Day can be the best choice.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParamusGrades: UG | 29 students
347 N Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
TeaneckGrades: 9-12 | 183 students
1135 Teaneck Rd
Teaneck, NJ 07666
WaldwickGrades: NS | 107 students
107 Wyckoff Ave
Waldwick, NJ 07463
Pompton PlainsGrades: 6-12 | 76 students
157 West Parkway / PO Box 338
Pompton Plains, NJ 07444
OaklandGrades: 5-12 | 115 students
8 Wright Way
Oakland, NJ 07436
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.