Sage Day Schools, @ Rochelle Park; @ Mahwah; @Boonton
- The Sage Day Mission: Provide a safe, small, therapeutic and challenging educational environment.
- Integrate social, emotional and academic growth through the collaboration of students, families and staff.
- Empower and prepare students with the skills needed to realize their potential and achieve success.
- Our student population is described as bright and "emotionally fragile." We help our students gain or regain a belief in themselves on order to prepare for college and/or the work place.
- We are very proud of our program and the work that we do with our students.
- Our dedicated staff develop strong professional relationships with our students.
- Please contact us for more information. For the emotionally fragile student seeking a safe and supportive school community, Sage Day can be the best choice.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||186 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ParamusGrades: UG | 29 students
347 N Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
OaklandGrades: 5-12 | 115 students
8 Wright Way
Oakland, NJ 07436
WaldwickGrades: NS | 107 students
107 Wyckoff Ave
Waldwick, NJ 07463
HaworthGrades: K-12 | 80 students
140 Park St
Haworth, NJ 07641
Pompton LakesGrades: K-8 | 162 students
230 Wanaque Ave 234
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017