Saint Agatha Catholic Academy
- Saint Agatha Catholic Academy Mission Statement As a Catholic faith community serving all families and children in Chicago's West Side neighborhoods, Saint Agatha Catholic Academy develops lifelong learners through spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social guidance in a loving, caring environment.
- We cherish each child as a unique gift of God with different needs and interests.
- Together with faculty, staff, parents, the faith community of Saint Agatha Parish and other educational partners, we are committed to developing students who will be strong academically, morally upright, and who will serve God, family and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy pants and blue shirt/tie; plaid jumper/slacks & blue blouse)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- ---- Sign the Parental Contract ---- Complete the Registration Form, both registration and emergency information. ---- Bring your child's original child's birth certificate. ---- Bring your chld's original social security card. ---- Medical forms must be completed. A new student must have a physical exam within the last six months; a copy must be on file in the school office. All students entering 6th grade must have a copy of a recent physical; preschool/kindergarten students need immunization records, physical and dental examinations. ---- Bring copies of your child's latest standardized test scores and report cards. ---- Registration fee must be paid. The fee is $50 for any family who registers through June 1st. After June 1st, the registration fee is $75. ---- If you get a new family to register, submit a Tuition Coupon for $100! ---- Complete and sign the parent/guardian Technology permission form. ---- Bring your W-2 Form if you wish to apply for financial aid.
- People that viewed Saint Agatha Catholic Academy also viewed these schools: Chicago Grammar School, St Jerome School, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, St John Berchmans School and Bridgeport Catholic - S Campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 80 students
900 N Franklin St Ste 104
Chicago, IL 60610
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 184 students
2801 S Princeton Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
- ChicagoGrades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 265 students
2511 W Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 288 students
3700 S Lowe Ave
Chicago, IL 60609
January 23, 2018
What is private school really like? Is there any truth to the rumors you keep hearing? Let's find out.
January 23, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 23, 2018
Keep yourself on track as you work through the private school admissions process.