- Saint Agatha Catholic Academy Mission Statement As a Catholic faith community serving all families and children in Chicago's West Side neighborhoods, Saint Agatha Catholic Academy develops lifelong learners through spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social guidance in a loving, caring environment.
- We cherish each child as a unique gift of God with different needs and interests.
- Together with faculty, staff, parents, the faith community of Saint Agatha Parish and other educational partners, we are committed to developing students who will be strong academically, morally upright, and who will serve God, family and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Navy pants and blue shirt/tie; plaid jumper/slacks & blue blouse)
Finances and Admission
|% on Financial Aid||
National avg.: 85%
- ---- Sign the Parental Contract ---- Complete the Registration Form, both registration and emergency information. ---- Bring your child's original child's birth certificate. ---- Bring your chld's original social security card. ---- Medical forms must be completed. A new student must have a physical exam within the last six months; a copy must be on file in the school office. All students entering 6th grade must have a copy of a recent physical; preschool/kindergarten students need immunization records, physical and dental examinations. ---- Bring copies of your child's latest standardized test scores and report cards. ---- Registration fee must be paid. The fee is $50 for any family who registers through June 1st. After June 1st, the registration fee is $75. ---- If you get a new family to register, submit a Tuition Coupon for $100! ---- Complete and sign the parent/guardian Technology permission form. ---- Bring your W-2 Form if you wish to apply for financial aid.
Profile last updated: 08/26/2015
People that viewed Saint Agatha Catholic Academy also viewed these schools: British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, St John Berchmans School, Bridgeport Catholic - S Campus, St. Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic School and The Catherine Cook School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ChicagoGrades: NS-5 | 521 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 265 students
2511 W Logan Blvd
Chicago, IL 60647
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 288 students
3700 S Lowe Ave
Chicago, IL 60609
ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 125 students
2200 West Rice Street
Chicago, IL 60622
ChicagoGrades: NS-8 | 569 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.