Saint Agatha Catholic Academy
Saint Agatha Catholic Academy Photo #5 - Campaigning before the National Election in which the whole school participated online.
Saint Agatha Catholic Academy Mission Statement As a Catholic faith community serving all families and children in Chicago's West Side neighborhoods, Saint Agatha Catholic Academy develops lifelong learners through spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social guidance in a loving, caring environment.
We cherish each child as a unique gift of God with different needs and interests.
Together with faculty, staff, parents, the faith community of Saint Agatha Parish and other educational partners, we are committed to developing students who will be strong academically, morally upright, and who will serve God, family and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||82 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Navy pants and blue shirt/tie; plaid jumper/slacks & blue blouse)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
- ---- Sign the Parental Contract ---- Complete the Registration Form, both registration and emergency information. ---- Bring your child's original child's birth certificate. ---- Bring your chld's original social security card. ---- Medical forms must be completed. A new student must have a physical exam within the last six months; a copy must be on file in the school office. All students entering 6th grade must have a copy of a recent physical; preschool/kindergarten students need immunization records, physical and dental examinations. ---- Bring copies of your child's latest standardized test scores and report cards. ---- Registration fee must be paid. The fee is $50 for any family who registers through June 1st. After June 1st, the registration fee is $75. ---- If you get a new family to register, submit a Tuition Coupon for $100! ---- Complete and sign the parent/guardian Technology permission form. ---- Bring your W-2 Form if you wish to apply for financial aid.
People that viewed Saint Agatha Catholic Academy also viewed these schools: Bridgeport Catholic Academy, British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park, Catherine Cook School, Chicago Grammar School and Our Lady Of Mount Carmel Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 274 students
3700 S Lowe Ave
Chicago, IL 60609
(773) 376-6223 4.1 PK-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-5 | 515 students
814 W. Eastman Street
Chicago, IL 60642
(773) 907-5000 4.2 NS-5
- Chicago Grades: NS-8 | 573 students
226 W Schiller St
Chicago, IL 60610
(312) 266-3381 4.7 NS-8
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 269 students
720 W. Belmont Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657
(773) 525-8779 6.1 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.