- We, the family of St. Ann Catholic School, embrace and share the Gospel values of Jesus Christ by fostering a faith-filled community.
- We promote an educational environment where everyone is respected, everyone learns and everyone is encouraged to contribute to the greater good of our world.
- St. Ann School embraces Jesus Christ as the Master Teacher.
- We recognize that all children are created in the image and likeness of God, each gifted with unique talents and abilities.
- We believe every child has a desire to learn, can learn, and learns best in a loving, nurturing, and safe environment.
- We understand that academic achievement and personal growth require trial, error and reflection.
- We acknowledge that meaningful learning occurs when parents, teachers and students work collaboratively.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Education Association|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||202 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,332|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is tiered for Catholic families. Non-catholic students have a separate tuition rate.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
|Admissions Director||Mary Therrell|
|Admissions Associate||Judy Karinshak|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Tennis,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||9 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Chess Club, Choir, Love Life Club, Peer Mentoring, Robotics Club, Science Club, Science Seed, Student Council Band, Chess Club, Choir, Love Life Club, Peer Mentoring, Robotics Club, Science Club, Science Seed, Student Council,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 441 students
2024 N Randolph St
Arlington, VA 22207
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 413 students
105 N. Thomas Street
Arlington, VA 22203
ArlingtonGrades: K-8 | 141 students
5700 Lee Hwy
Arlington, VA 22207
ArlingtonGrades: PK-8 | 240 students
3299 Fairfax Dr
Arlington, VA 22201
ArlingtonGrades: NS-3 | 74 students
923 23rd St S
Arlington, VA 22202
Saint Ann isn't just a school. It's a home. Where you learn, play, grow in faith, and form families. Saint Ann is a place where no one is left alone. No one is taunted or made feel like they''re not worth it. All the teachers, students, and faculty all make you feel like you belong, like you''re a part of something bigger than just a simple school. The learning environment produces students ready to take on the world (I have experienced it myself), with an astounding amount of knowledge in all areas. At Saint Ann, your class is your family. Your teachers are people you trust and love enough to respect them and be able to tell them anything. You always know you''re supported and loved. My years at Saint Ann have been some of the best in my life, and any child who could possibly go there is very blessed in deed.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - katie