Let Saint Anthony School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Prospective Families We thank you for your interest in Saint Anthony Catholic School.
- Please contact the Admissions Office at (626) 280-7255 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour, complete an application, or get additional information. 2011-2012 Registration is currently open.
- Admission Procedures for New Families Submit a completed application form together with an application fee of $50 per child.
- You will receive a call from our Admissions Office to let you know if there are available spots at the requested grade level.
- At this time you will be requested to schedule a visit for your child, and be provided with a complete registration packet.
- Plan for your child to take the appropriate grade-level assesments with the teachers on available testing dates beginning in March.
- if you are unable to attend on the planned testing date you may reschedule.
- obtain necessary assesments results, report cards, counselor and reference forms etc.
- from your child's current school Please mail or bring your completed registration packet to the front office.
- School visits and assesments will be scheduled only after all information has been approved.