Saint John School
- Saint John School offers a program deeply rooted in Catholic tradition with an emphasis on academic excellence, faith development and community to children from preschool through grade six.
- As educators, we are devoted to the intellectual, physical, emotional, social and spiritual growth of each of our students.
- Before and after-school programs available for students pre-kindergarten through grade 6 including activity and sports clubs, foreign language and STEM related enrichment courses.
- Early childhood offers a flexible morning drop-off and separate classes for Art, Music and Technology. Financial aid available based on need.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||New England Association of Schools and Colleges|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild learning differences|
|Total Students||205 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniforms navy pants and polo shirts for boys and plaid jumpers and white shirts for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||$500 Registration Fee all grades 3 day pre-school $5725 5 day pre-school $7650 Pre-K 5 day $7650 Extended day options available for PS & PK Kindergarten - Grade 6 Full Day $7350|
|Admissions Director||Judy Lewis|
|Admissions Associate||Danielle Doherty|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Intramural Sports Only, Soccer, Track and FieldBasketball, Intramural Sports Only,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After-School Course: Latin/Mandarin Language, After-school Art, After-school Sports, Animal Explorers Club and American Girl Doll Club, Archery Club, Chorus, ISEE Test Prep, Lego Robotics Club Archery Club, Chorus, ISEE Test Prep, After-School Course: Latin/Mandarin Language,
Animal Explorers Club and American Girl Doll Club,
Lego Robotics Club,
- Celebrating 50 years of Catholic education with an emphasis on academic excellence, faith development and community.
- Saint John School educates children from pre-school through grade six.
- Saint John School enrolls 188 students pre-school through grade 6.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WellesleyGrades: PK-8 | 193 students
10 Atwood St
Wellesley, MA 02482
FraminghamGrades: PK-6 | 46 students
360 Water Street
Framingham, MA 01705
LexingtonGrades: PK-5 | 107 students
20 Pelham Rd
Lexington, MA 02421
TyngsboroGrades: PK-12 | 586 students
180 Middlesex Road
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
MillburyGrades: PK-8 | 216 students
17 Grove St
Millbury, MA 01527