- St. Joseph School exists to provide students with both traditional Catholic values and the academic preparation necessary to excel in the 21st Century.
- We are a faith community that provides Catholic/Christian education within the context of a parish sponsored school.
- We offer both self-contained, heterogeneous grouped classrooms and a departmental structure, with an emphasis on student achievement, discipline, and maintaining a child-centered environment.
- We achieve strong academic outcomes, a commitment to Catholic/Christian values, personal responsibility and the development of each student's potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WyckoffGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
EmersonGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
35 Jefferson Ave
Emerson, NJ 07630
CresskillGrades: PK-8 | 235 students
220 Jefferson Ave
Cresskill, NJ 07626
AnnandaleGrades: NS-8 | 434 students
314 Old Allerton Rd
Annandale, NJ 08801
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.