Saint Joseph School
- St. Joseph School exists to provide students with both traditional Catholic values and the academic preparation necessary to excel in the 21st Century.
- We are a faith community that provides Catholic/Christian education within the context of a parish sponsored school.
- We offer both self-contained, heterogeneous grouped classrooms and a departmental structure, with an emphasis on student achievement, discipline, and maintaining a child-centered environment.
- We achieve strong academic outcomes, a commitment to Catholic/Christian values, personal responsibility and the development of each student's potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2011|
|Total Students||471 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WyckoffGrades: PK-8 | 249 students
700 Greenwood Avenue
Wyckoff, NJ 07481
- AnnandaleGrades: NS-8 | 434 students
314 Old Allerton Rd
Annandale, NJ 08801
- Glen RockGrades: K-9 | 432 students
180 Rodney St
Glen Rock, NJ 07452
- EmersonGrades: PK-8 | 250 students
35 Jefferson Ave
Emerson, NJ 07630
- ParamusGrades: PK-8
222 Farview Ave
Paramus, NJ 07652
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.