Saint Paul Lutheran High School
- Saint Paul Lutheran High School was established in 1883.
- Because of its rigorous course of study and high success rate among its graduates, Saint Paul attracts students with many vocational interests as well as international students from all over the world.
- Saint Paul`s accreditation is through the North Central Association (NCA) and National Lutheran School Association (NLSA). Saint Paul Lutheran High School received "Exemplary Status" recognition for the 2011-2012 academic year through the National Lutheran School Accreditation Commission (NLSA).
- The mission of Saint Paul Lutheran High is to provide curricular and co-curricular experiences in a Christian environment that equip students for joyful, faithful service to Christ and His world. Saint Paul combines the best of a community school with a boarding, residential high school.
- About one-half of Saint Paul students come from Concordia and the surrounding communities.
- All other students represent the United States and from all parts of the world: Taiwan, South Korea, Norway, Viet Nam, Spain, Slovokia, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Kenya,and Nicaragua.
- Together we share a goal of progressing in our walk of faith and maintaining high standards for academic achievement.
Saint Paul Lutheran High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
- Sports offered Most sports offered
- Extracurriculars Most extracurriculars offered
- School History Oldest founding date
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||212 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Algebra, AP Computer|
|Average SAT score||1100|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Standardized dress code, Dress up on Wednesday)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$15,000|
|Tuition Notes||For 2018-2019 Domestic Residential Tuition is set at $15000.00. This amount includes - tuition, room and board (20 meals a week) and textbooks. For domestic day and international tuition amounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Clint Colwell|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance Club, Science Club, Speech|
Club or Organization:
Academic Team, Drama, Math Team, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl - Academic Team, Spanish Club, STAY, Student Government, Teens for Life, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Concert Band, Singing Saints Choir
- You are invited to learn more about Saint Paul's strong academic program and explore the advantages of Christ-centered education. Examine the many opportunities that exist at Saint Paul for leadership and growth. Our curriculum provides students in grades 9-12 with an academic program grounded in excellence while being fully accredited. The advisor program links student to faculty members in family like circles to provide academic, social and personal guidance. With a 95% and higher college placement achievement, and students who score well above the national norm on ACT's and SAT's our students demonstrate that they are goal oriented. Programs are offered in athletics, music, drama, academic clubs and student government. Join us at Saint Paul where a student is valued, nurtured, encouraged and challenged. Financial assistance is available to qualified candidates. Saint Paul values cultural, religious and economic diversity. Contact us today to explore your future as a Saint.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Concordia Grades: PK-8 | 174 students
407 S. Main St.
Concordia, MO 64020
(660)463-7654 0.4 PK-8
- Festus Grades: PK-12 | 111 students
723 Horine Rd
Festus, MO 63028
(636)937-9664 184.4 PK-12
- Bald Knob Grades: K-12 | 15 students
804 Hwy 167 N
Bald Knob, AR 72010
(501)724-5235 272.3 K-12
- San Marcos Grades: K-12 | 340 students
2801 Ranch Road 12
San Marcos, TX 78666
(512)753-8000 676.2 K-12
Could you send me more information about the school.
- Posted by Parent - Artuo