Saint Paul's - Clearwater's Independent School
Tel: (727) 536-2756
- Saint Paul's - Clearwater's Independent School is an independent day school offering a comprehensive educational program to students from 2 Months through Eighth Grade.
- Vision Statement: We commit to our students so they will act joyously upon their passions and courageously seize adventures and opportunities we cannot foresee.
- Belief Statement: We cultivate our students` talents for lives of opportunity. We create unique learning environments, honor our students` passions and develop enduring connections.
Saint Paul's - Clearwater's Independent School places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
Southern Association of Independent Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||370 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School Uniforms Required)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call the Admissions Office for tuition information.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Katie Sibson|
|Admissions Associate||Rita Long|
|Total Sports Offered||14 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Kayaking, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Flag Football, Golf,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||52 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
3D Printing and Modeling, Archery, Cheerleading, Chess Club, Coding and Mobile App Development, Competitive Robotics, Creative Writing Club, Fantasy Football Club, Holiday Crafts, Lego Robotics Club, Money Management, Odyssey of the Mind, Photography, Printmaking, Prototyping and Design Thinking, Robotics and Electronics, Sailing Club, Scuba Certification, Soccer Shots, Student Council, Water and Laser Cutting, Web and Graphic Design, Yearbook, Yoga
Arts and Music Programs:
Ceramics, Drawing, Film and Literature, Guitar, Handbells, Instrument Design, Mosaics, Movie Production, Music Production, Musical Theater, Orchestra, Painting, Private Music Lessons, Sculpture, Technical Theater, The Artist's Experience Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Golf, Intramural Sports, Kickball, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Tumbles Gymnastics, Volleyball
- JOYOUS: We instill a joyful approach to learning and life through exploration and imaginative play.
- COURAGEOUS: We build courageous students through creating experiences that encourage our students to discover their unique identity as learners, as members of a community and as individuals.
- ADVENTUROUS: We promote an adventurous spirit through challenging our students to boldly explore their personal passions and expand their global connections.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearwater Grades: PK-8 | 499 students
1350 Court St
Clearwater, FL 33756
(727) 461-1200 4.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?