- The mission of Salem4youth is to be a premier, Biblically based organization that excels at mentoring and supporting youth and families in crisis.
- Our purpose is to come alongside the family, by providing their son with an environment that helps bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
- Our desire is to come alongside your family and assist you in providing the instructional, educational and spiritual tools that are needed for maximum success.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pontiac Grades: NS-8 | 168 students
414 N Main St
Pontiac, IL 61764
(815)844-6585 11.8 NS-8
- Pontiac Grades: PK-8 | 16 students
1314 E Indiana Ave
Pontiac, IL 61764 12.8 PK-8
- Pontiac Grades: PK-8 | 42 students
18034 N 2100 East Road
Pontiac, IL 61764
(815)842-1322 17 PK-8
- Streator Grades: PK-8 | 146 students
410 S Park St
Streator, IL 61364
(815)672-3847 17 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.