- The mission of Salem4youth is to be a premier, Biblically based organization that excels at mentoring and supporting youth and families in crisis.
- Our purpose is to come alongside the family, by providing their son with an environment that helps bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.
- Our desire is to come alongside your family and assist you in providing the instructional, educational and spiritual tools that are needed for maximum success.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pontiac Grades: NS-8 | 168 students
414 N Main St
Pontiac, IL 61764
(815)844-6585 11.8 NS-8
- Pontiac Grades: PK-8 | 16 students
1314 E Indiana Ave
Pontiac, IL 61764 12.8 PK-8
- Pontiac Grades: NS-8 | 42 students
18034 N 2100 East Road
Pontiac, IL 61764
(815)842-1322 17 NS-8
- Streator Grades: PK-8 | 146 students
410 S Park St
Streator, IL 61364
(815)672-3847 17 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.