Samaritan Child Care Center
- Samaritan-Rensselaer Children's Center has received accreditation from the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) which is dedicated to improving the well being of all young children, with particular focus on the quality of educational and developmental services for all children from birth through age 8.
- Our mission is to provide a place where children feel free to grow, explore and question is the goal of Samaritan-Rensselaer Children's Center.
- In order to achieve its goal, the center plans its day with each child's developmental and cognitive needs in mind.
- Sensory, intellectual and physical stimuli are provided along with plenty of rocking, hugs and helping hands.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||32:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Troy Grades: 9-12 | 357 students
285 Pawling Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
(518) 833-1302 1.5 9-12
- Troy Grades: PK-6 | 124 students
308 Spring Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
(518) 274-3655 1.8 PK-6
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.