San Marino Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (626) 577-8007
- San Marino Montessori School offers Montessori educational full time and part-time schooling and extended daycare time programs for preschoolers/pre-kindergarteners ages 2-6 years.
- The young child internalizes concepts through movement, repetition, the use of their senses and the manipulation of concrete objects.
- We provide a rich environment of happy, well-structured tasks in a broad and far reaching curriculum.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$920|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Tuition for the summer camp program can be pro-rated weekly for the summer session.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,400|
|Tuition Notes||This tuition reflects a ten month school year and can be paid monthly.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Hilda O.-Koorn|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Art, Cooking, Individual Piano
- Montessori is a philosophy and method of education which emphasizes the potential of the young child and which develops this potential by utilizing special teaching materials. Montessori materials help the child to understand what he learns by associating abstract concepts with concrete sensorial experiences. Victory Montessori Schools provide carefully prepared learning environments in which intellectual, moral, creative, physical and social growth flourish. The schools were established in 1975 in San Marino with the purpose of creating an educational community committed to Montessori educational standards and principles. Today our schools serve over 50 Preschool/Pre-K students ages 2 though 6 years of age.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pasadena Grades: K-8 | 347 students
1720 Kinneloa Canyon Rd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 798-8989 3.5 K-8
- Pasadena Grades: K | 64 students
355 W Green St
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 792-4505 0.8 K
- Pasadena Grades: PK-6 | 192 students
74 S San Gabriel Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 792-6166 2.9 PK-6
- Pasadena Grades: PK-12 | 359 students
67 W Bellevue Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 792-5940 0.8 PK-12
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626) 447-3513 6.7 PK-K
There has been so many positive changes in my daughter since she started there in September of 2013 when she just turned 3. She started in room 3 (age 3-4.5) with Ms. Erna. With their highly personalized Montessori approach, my daughter has made tremendous progress in her reading and math. The best of all, she's no longer crying when I drop her off at school like she did at her old school. I watch my daughter closely and the school (including Ms. Erna and the admin Ms. Hilda) have taken all the right actions to make sure my daughter thrives. My daughter has asynchronous growth -- advanced in reading and average in Math. Ms. Erna brings in material from upper class to teach my daughter. My daughter is happy with the teacher and her friends. She truly enjoys learning and I owe this to her teacher and the highly personalized Montessori approach. I can't thank her school enough to make her happy.
- Posted by Parent - alice
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.