Santa Lucia School
- Santa Lucia is a Catholic School whose purpose is to cooperate with the parents in fostering the formation of the child's religious, intellectual, and social values.
- This school's further purpose is to help each child to reach full potential as a unique individual and an exemplary member of society; to develop a respect for the rights of others as well as respect for ones self; to encourage and foster a sense of responsibility and personal direction; and to develop in each child an understanding of love for the Church of Christ.
- Santa Lucia School is seen as a loving, creative and faith-filled environment that nurtures the whole child, educationally, spiritually and socially.
- Its staff is respected for its commitment not only to teaching and loving their students but also constantly pursuing educational advancement for themselves.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||129 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La GrangeGrades: 2-12 | 101 students
6425 Willow Springs Rd
La Grange, IL 60525
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 227 students
6143 W Irving Park Rd
Chicago, IL 60634
- ChicagoGrades: PK-10 | 115 students
5220 N California Ave
Chicago, IL 60625
- ChicagoGrades: PK-8 | 199 students
2867 S Throop St
Chicago, IL 60608
- ChicagoGrades: KG-8 | 202 students
9050 S Burley Ave
Chicago, IL 60617
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.