Schoolcraft College Children's Center
- Our program offers children many and varied opportunities to interact with people and materials during the course of the day.
- Children will be encouraged to engage in hands on experiences that lead to learning through discovery, recognition of logical consequences, organization of thoughts, facts, and problem solving.
- We will assist children in practicing skills of leadership, social interaction, decision making, and using language to negotiate, cooperate, and compromise.
- The activities and interactions offered to children encourage the development of independence, initiative, competence, and positive self-esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livonia Grades: NS-PK
38880 6 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
(734)591-2083 0.5 NS-PK
- Plymouth Grades: K-10 | 44 students
15585 N Haggerty Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734)420-4044 1.3 K-10
- Plymouth Grades: 6-12
15374 N Haggerty Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734)548-8740 1.4 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.