Schoolcraft College Children's Center
Tel: (734) 462-4442
- Our program offers children many and varied opportunities to interact with people and materials during the course of the day.
- Children will be encouraged to engage in hands on experiences that lead to learning through discovery, recognition of logical consequences, organization of thoughts, facts, and problem solving.
- We will assist children in practicing skills of leadership, social interaction, decision making, and using language to negotiate, cooperate, and compromise.
- The activities and interactions offered to children encourage the development of independence, initiative, competence, and positive self-esteem.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||41:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livonia Grades: NS-PK
38880 6 Mile Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
(734) 591-2083 0.5 NS-PK
- Plymouth Grades: K-10 | 44 students
15585 N Haggerty Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 420-4044 1.3 K-10
- Plymouth Grades: 6-12
15374 N Haggerty Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 548-8740 1.4 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.